We scrolled through some of StyleSeat’s Instagram stars to see how they use Halloween to promote their business on Instagram. You don’t have to be a makeup artist to get some exposure; see how barbers, nail artists, and colorists are getting in on the action too. Here are ten of our favorite spooky looks.
1. Not sure which pop culture reference to make? Make them all ; )
2. Scary + “sexy” = instagold.
3. People are obsessed with all things “pumpkin spice.” Give them some nail art to match their lattes.
4. Can’t go wrong with a classic. Here’s a “Bride of Frankenstein” with a modern twist.
5. Don’t have any new looks to post this year? Use #flashbackfriday and #tbt (throwback Thursday) to post your best looks from last year.
6. You don’t always have to follow trends – start your own!
7. Let your followers know what products you used to create your look. Don’t forget to tag those brands – you might get reposted!
8. Obviously, if you are an amazing SFX artist, this is your month.
9. Work what you’ve got. Have killer red hair? You know what to do.
10. Send out an email marketing campaign and see if any of your clients are interested in modeling a Halloween look. Snap some photos and post them to your social accounts and business profile.
Looking for tools to help you run your business? Try StyleSeat free for 30 days.
For more industry tips, check out these articles:
- How to Get Clients When You’re New in Town
- Should I Charge for No-Shows and Late Cancellations?
- Get Clients to Book Online