Wouldn’t it be great if to get paid for multiple appointments up-front? There are clients who are looking to maintain their perfect look and wouldn’t mind saving money by purchasing multiple appointments and paying ahead of time.
There are many ways to offer this but if you are flexible we recommend offering something along the lines of $120 in services for $100. This allows them to apply that credit how they want. If you are less flexible in the services you offer you could follow the model of buy 5 get the 6th free. This is all up to you, get creative!
We’ve outlined one example how to offer Service Packages to the Service Menu below. Again you should feel free to customize this to what works best for your business.
Add a new “Package Services” category to the Service Menu
- Go to your “Profile” and click on “MANAGE SERVICE MENU”.
- Click on “Add” in Service Menu.
- Click on “New Category” and add a new “Package Services” category.
Add services for “Package” category
- Click on “Add” and click on “New Service” or “New Combined Service”, depending on what you want to add package services for.
- Choose and add services. [They can be the same services as what are already in the services menu].
- In the below example, the Pro added the same services again.
- To change it to a package service, click on the service and it will open the “Edit Service” form.
- Click on the “Service Name” and edit the title to add “5 Half Arm Wax: 20% off”
- Edit the price, duration and turn on “AND UP” [All optional] to reflect your package service price and duration.
- Click on the Category and Choose “Package Services“.
- Click “Save”.
- Edit and add more services under the “Package Services” category.
Check the Package Services on your profile
- All package services will be now listed under Package Services category
Reach out to clients to book these Package Services
- Clients can book these services for current or any available future date which can be checked out immediately as soon as they are booked.
- Future dated Appointments can be moved to current date and checked out OR
- Click on “Request Payment” in appointment details for future dated appointments and clients will get a SMS to pay for the appointment.
- We recommend that you send a note to your clients notifying them of their ability to do this.
- We have found that many clients are supportive in this time and will purchase services ahead of time or packages to be used at a later time.
How to reach out to clients :
Managing the Package Services
- Notes can be added to appointments or clients for future references.
Appointment Notes :
- Open the appointment and click on the “Add Notes”.
- Add a necessary note related to that appointment if needed and save it.
Client Notes :
- Client’s profile can be visited under “Clients”.
- Click on the client’s profile.
- Click on Add Note.
- Add a note about what package services are due for a client and save it.
Checkout the Package Service appointment
- Checkout the appointment once all the notes are in place to schedule the future appointments.
- Continue editing the “client notes” in future to reflect the correct state of pending or scheduled appointments.