Due to a temporary Facebook bug, we’ve introduced a workaround to help you add the Instagram Book button to your profile.
Facebook Bug Workaround
- Make sure you have an Instagram Business Account
- Connect your Facebook account to your Instagram account
- Log into your StyleSeat account
- Go to More > Instagram Book Button > Toggle ON
- Follow the Authorization flow > Add or Select Pages > Add your Instagram Account and Complete the Flow
- Search for your Instagram profile, you will now see Book Now button
Have you seen the Instagram Book button popping up on your friends’ Instagram pages? Today, Instagram has partnered with StyleSeat and a few other booking platforms to offer this new feature to barbers, stylists, estheticians, and other independent professionals who use online booking and scheduling apps to power their business.
Over 200 Million people visit Instagram business profiles daily, adding a clear call-to-action button will help turn profile views into booked appointments. If you’ve been wondering how to use Instagram to market your business and connect with clients, opting-in for an Instagram Book button is a no-brainer.
If you’re already signed up for StyleSeat you’re halfway there.
Here’s what to do next:
Get an Instagram Business Account
You’ll need an Instagram business account to get the Instagram Book button. It’s free, and if you don’t have one you’re missing out on important features that could change the way you market on social media. In addition to important insights like profile views and link clicks, you’ll also have the ability to post multiple “action buttons.” These are buttons at the bottom of your profile that get clients to do things like call you, email you, or (you guessed it) book you.
You need a business profile first before you can add your Book button. Here’s a quick video to get you set up.
Add Your Instagram Book Button
This is the easy part.
- Go to your business profile on Instagram.
- Select “Edit Profile.”
- Tap “Contact Options” (under Business Information).
- Tap “Add an action button”.
- Select “StyleSeat” to add to your business profile.
- Enter your URL.
To copy and paste your StyleSeat URL, head to the More tab in your app and hit My Profile. A green banner will appear at the bottom of the screen that says “Promote Profile.” Tap that and you can copy and paste your URL into Instagram.
Here are some StyleSeat pros who are already taking advantage of the Instagram Book button. Check out their profiles to see how they use Instagram to attract clients.
Looking for tools to help you run your business? Try StyleSeat here.
For more business tips, check out these articles: