You’ve set up your business page, added photos of your work and added your list of services. (If not, start here.) NEXT? It’s time to get clients to book online.
When clients can book you online, it minimizes distractions — no more late night texts or last minute calls.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Set up your business page with your services, get a personal website link and give it out to clients so they can go to your website and book you.
WHY DO CLIENTS WANT IT?
- It’s convenient. They can book you anytime they want, they can check your availability themselves and find a time that works best for them.
- Once they book the appointment, reminders are texted and emailed to them so they never miss an appointment.
GET THE WORD OUT
- Calls: If a client calls, point them to the link and walk them through making an appointment online.
- In Person: When a client checks out, show them how to book the next appointment online. Text them a link to your booking page.
- Voicemail: Change your voicemail to include your website link to book you online.
- Social Media: Copy your unique booking page link and post it in your bio section on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. In the caption, let them know you are online bookable and give them a “call-to-action.”
“Book me online anytime, no need to call! Click HERE to reserve your spot.”
- Ask friends and family to share your link on their social media too.
- Did you know you can add a “book me” button to your Facebook page? Follow these instructions and clients will be able to book you directly from Facebook.
SEND EMAIL CAMPAIGN
- Send an email with StyleSeat’s email marketing tool. Make sure you have your client’s email address in the app.
- Each email automatically includes a link to your booking page. Always remember to include your call-to-action: “You can now book me online. Click the link to make an appointment.”
DO THE WORK FOR THEM
- Show them how convenient appointment reminders are by booking the first appointment for them.
With StyleSeat, all you need to enter is their email address or phone number and they will receive a reminder 48 hours before their appointment.
Looking for tools to help you run your business? Click here to learn more.
For more business tips, check out these articles: